Thursday, September 29, 2011

Big Boy, Little Darlin

I took Joshua for his 3 year checkup and Emily for her 4 month checkup the other day. I was so pleased to see how much Joshua has grown over the summer. I was concerned about him for a while because he just looked unhealthy and he never ate! Since we have started homeschooling for whatever reason, I think it is the constant routine and structured schedule, he has developed an awesome appetite and has gained three pounds! He was in the 34th percentile for weight and 60th for height. Hmm, wonder if he's gonna take after his daddy:)
Emi Bear is my petite little darlin! She weighed in at a whoppin 12pnds 11oz (10th percentile) and was 24 inches long (30th percentile) Now all of you who know me know that if Allie had been so small I would have had a mini stroke over worry, gone home and stuffed her with formula and applesauce and whatever else I could have found! But, after much growth in this area (thank you Lord) I do not worry over little things like this any more. In fact, I am quite happy that I have me a tiny little petite darlin! Her doc said she is perfectly healthy and proportioned. She made the comment one time that she wished there were a different growth chart for breastfed babies bc they just arent as big as formula fed babies. Anyone who has seen Emily's chunky monkey legs knows that child isn't lacking for anything.


Well, my brain is mush. Emi woke up at 11,12, 1, 3, 5, and finally 6:30. I think she is still feeling bad from her shots. Today will probably be a tv day. I usually don't turn it on until after 4:00 for the kids, but Joshua's sweet little voice is already getting on my nerves so I have decided, short school day, TV TV TV!
Allie Got gum in her hair. Allie was saying, Mama just cut it to which her daddy said, we're not cutting your hair, be still! He loves her long hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment