Sunday, September 25, 2011

Everything is about the same around the Hataway household. Joshua is still 100% boy, Emily is still 100% precious, and Allie is still 100% sassy but sweet. We have had a wonderful week. I think my favorite part of the whole week was our bible lesson on Abraham and Isaac. The program that I am using is wonderful and does not really sugar coat the wonderful stories of the bible. As we went through the story and finally ended with the fact that it pointed to Christ and how that God would sacrifice his own Son Jesus one day to pay the penalty for our sin, Allie's eyes were big and glassy and my eyes weren't very dry either! I looked at her and she looked so concered and I asked her what she was thinking to which she replied, "I'm just thinking about all of those bad things I've every done." I learned through this experience that children will surprise you at how much they can take in and learn and feel. We were able to end the week on an awesome note by visiting the fellowship meeting held at Cool Springs. The preaching and fellowship were awesome! I was able to see my dearest friend and her new baby and it was so good to see them and hold that precious little one! I miss you Amanda!!!

 On a sad note, The primitive baptist community mourns the loss of a dear saint, Elder Robert Torrance. He spent his life serving God and His people, and will be sorely missed in the middle Ga area and beyond! He has fed my soul many times with the truth of the gospel and it warms my heart to know that he is in the very presence of God.

I will leave you with pictures of my precious angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment